Premium refsheet design in work
The "Premium Mecklenburger Warmblood" title is a title you can earn for your horse drawing it ect.
Not every horse will reach this level, it's hard work behind it.
You can earn Credit Points with every drawing and event you enter with your horse :3Credit Point System Credit Points for Bloodline and Pedigree
- You get 1 CP for every generation in its pedigree (only counts for one complete generation!)
- A starter, a horse without any parents or bloodline, will get 0.5 CP
- For every Premium Mecklenburger Warmblood in its bloodline the horse gets 1 CP Credit Points for Events
- Your horse gets 3 CP for every fullbody event Entry
- For a 2/3 body or headshot only 1 CP
If you place in event you get the CP in this order:
- 1. Place = 4 CP
- 2. Place = 3 CP
- 3. Place = 2 CP
- Any other places: 1 CP Attention!: This CPs will only count when it's a big event, Mini Events won't give you any CP! Credit Points for Pictures
- Your horse get 2 CP for a fullbody drawing + 1 CP if it's shaded
- Only 1 CP for 2/3 body or headshot + 0.5 with shading
- Pictures from others or from the past owner will give you 1 CP Credit Points for Breedings
- Your horse will get 2 CP for every fullbody breedingpic + 1 CP if it's shaded
- For 2/3 body or headshot 1 CP + 0.5 CP if it's shaded
- Your horse get 1 CP for every foal in his/her life Attention!: You can only count the CP from the foals if your horse entered at least 5 events or won 3 events Credit Points for other groups
- If your horse is an Elitestammbuch
horse or something kind off that, you will get 1 CP for each high ranking Your horse have to reach at least 70 CP to reach this level! It's hard work, but I know that some horses will be there sometime!
If your "Mecki" have reached the Premium horse title, you can get:
- 1 Mecklenburger design
- Ribbon for your stables blackboard and/or the premium refsheet
- A place with own "Premium Mecklenburger Warmblood" refsheet in the folder for them
- A feauture in the journal
- A fullbody drawing from Chumpi-Champi
Please only make the Premium refsheet if your horse allready reached the CP!
You can submit it then to the folder "Premium horses" and send a to the group and send us a link to the premium refsheet + infos like Name of the horse, stable ect.
We'll check it and count the CP, so please link all pictures in the artists description!
When we're ready and everything is allright we'll tell you and begin with the "prices"
Have fun ;3
If you have questions then please ask Credit Point System for the Premium Mecklenburger Warmbloods (c) Chumpi-Champi 2013